Introduction of Heat Transfer Printing and Air Transfer Printing of Vacuum insulated thermos stainless steel Insulation Cup
Transfer printing technology of vacuum insulated thermos stainless steel cups and bottles is one of the surface treatment technologies developed rapidly in recent years and applied widely. Transfer printing can be said to be a modern printing technology. It is a kind of transfer printing which uses high pressure to transfer pictures and texts on the carrier to the surface of the workpiece, so that the workpiece can realize various realistic materials and scenes, such as transfer wood pattern, blue and white porcelain, cloth pattern, etc. Watercolor painting, traditional Chinese painting, calligraphy and painting can be realized by transfer technology, and transfer technology is usually divided into several categories: water transfer, gas transfer, screen transfer, hot transfer, cold transfer, etc., but the results are the same, but the methods are different.
The vacuum insulated thermos stainless steel cups and bottles with fine design, good corrosion resistance, ultraviolet shielding, green environmental protection and pollution-free characteristics has been passed through the transfer printing technology. In the daily processing and production process, the two most frequently used methods are heat transfer printing and gas transfer printing.
1. First of all, we need to make high-resolution patterns or text.
2. Making Electric Engraving according to Picture Size
3. Then the electric engraving plate is mounted on the printing machine and printed on the PET polyester film, which is then printed into a heat transfer printing film.
4. Install heat transfer printing film on heat transfer printing equipment for printing.
Vacuum insulated thermos stainless steel vacuum cup
The production process of pneumatic transfer printing:
1. First of all, water mark transfer paper should be made.
2. Soak the flower paper for about 30 seconds.
3. Put the transfer matrix into water and transfer the soaked paper to the surface of the substrate.
4. Place the transfer matrix in the oven. Metal, ceramics and glass are baked at 140 C for 20 to 30 minutes, plastic is baked at 70 C for 60 minutes. Keep in mind that candles, helmet and reinforced glass do not need to be baked.
5. Spray a layer of transparent matte oil on the substrate and then dry for 12 hours.
Contigo, Swell vacuum insulated thermos stainless steelcups and bottles brand water cup body using pneumatic and water transfer printing, has achieved great success in sales.